Weekend Ramblings only

Musim cuti sekolah dah mula, so nikah kawin mode is activated till the school holiday ends and I guess it goes on before the fasting month begins. Haish!?? In about 2 months' time, Muslim will observe the fasting month, my...how fast time flies.***shrug***......Since that we were busy attending weddings and engagements last week, I just prepared simple dishes only.

Mix vege soup









Sambal belacan pusuk Sarawak(sambal belacan ikan bilis), I took this only with rice and the soup only and these were the menu for dinner.  It's only belacan, ikan pusuk & red chillies pounded together.  I prefer to cut the kalamansi lime so that I could take it together with the sambal...gosh!I am salivating already. Udah gik eh! Mun dah makan tok nak, sik boh ada lauk lain agik, memang sik disingo....laju jak jalannya...LOL

Cucur bubok kerin (Cucur udang geragau), this was for afternoon tea... 

Thinking of going somewhere during the Gawai Holidays but.....I just can't figure out where and baruk terpikir nak pegi cuti?...Mmmmm...malas eh?...nak balit Miri?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles