Oh My.......................Nigella!!!!!!!!!!

Before I forget I think I better put this here. Watched Nigella's Kitchen 2 night's ago(it's the latest one as her children are already grown-up teenagers in the program)...and I managed to take down her Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Simple recipe, I likeeeeeeeeee very2 much.

Base:

50gm butter
200gm graham crackers
100gm chocolate chips
50gm peanut(or maybe 30gm)/50gm salted peanuts

Filling:

500gm cream cheese
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
dollops of sour cream
peanut butter(she didn't mentioned how much but I saw that she was holding the small bottle)
300gm caster sugar/200gm caster sugar

Topping:

250ml sour cream
100gm milk chocolate
30gm brown sugar
(melted together)
Sapa lah sik kenal dengan Nigella kan?...She's one of my cooking idol...

That's her husband, Charles Satchi who ironically doesn't eat whatever she cooks. Mmmmmm...



Oklah ..enough of Nigella....

All pictures credit to BBC.

As for the above recipe, I will try that out one of these days, I guess either my sister or Mbok will get this one since both birthdays are coming. I will share it here once I've made the cake ya. As am always baking cheesecakes, I don't bother to type down the methods, cos dah biasa molah kan(in case some of you may wonder...ngeeeeeeeeeee.!!!)

I have edited the above recipe after watching the program again.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles