Infidelity

KEYWORD: MY FRIEND (N) HUSBAND (MR H) WIFE (MDM W)

The last thing that you expect to happen is to be dragged into a couple's marriage problem indirectly and sooner than you realised it their problem becomes your problem. This happened to a friend of mine. So now the scenario is like this, N is torn between two, Mr H is her boss and Mdm W is her friend(not a close friend either).

And what do I think of the whole situation?!!! As an observer I have strongly advised N to stay away from their problem and leave them be. I am not the right person talking about this kind of stuff and I may be right and wrong about this; but whatever it is I believe that any problematic marriage couple can sort it out for themselves without any interferences from any third party(not all of course but some.) I had one such experience and I lost the friendship of two friends. What started as sympathy for a friend whose husband was having an affair with his colleague(we were all colleagues then except for the wife who works at a different company) I never thought that things went out of control and by the end of it, I was being blamed for meddling too much but no point being defensive about that now, that happened a long time ago and some people just love to point fingers at somebody. I am definitely not proud of what I have done but being blinded by my sympathy for the wife I did all I could to help her save her marriage.  I believe I did the right thing then but I realized much later that there is a limit to everything.  Yes, both of them are together now. For all I care what's done is done, fine with me you won't admit your mistakes and holding your ego high up in the air. I just don't care at all. God knows best.

So, back to N, I told her to put a stop to everything. Just try to keep her distance from Mdm W. Easier said than done though, she's in the same office with Mr H and like I told N, sooner or later Mr H would find out that  Mdm W has been communicating with N about their problems.  Often, we are told to get the opportunity to do good deed in life and  there is no harm in extending any form of assistance  whatsoever but there is a limit to everything. Sometimes, one's noble act is another one's misery.  Apparently Mdm W has confided in  N and another friend about her troublesome marriage and I find some of the details of her story rather revolting. ***sigh*** the things women do to keep their men, mmmmm...My heart goes out to her after hearing what she went through all those years and the things she did to get his attention.  She has everything a woman could possibly want in this world, but not Mr H love.  Money certainly can't buy you happiness. On the other hand I don't want to be judgmental for both Mr H and Mdm W either.  I believe everything happens for a reason and these reasons are only known to both of them.   So who are we to simply justify their actions.  I pray that everything would be settled amicably between both.

As both of us are single and being surrounded by married friends, the thought of marriage does scares us especially when we hear a lot of similar stories such as the above couple but that does not deter us to keep on hoping and praying that our knights in shining armour would one day appear and sweep us off our feet. ***tsk***tsk***tsk***   
So to dear N, your border starts here and might as well end it now. It's not easy, I know.. but no means no.. 




Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles