A walk thru Mbok's mini garden...

Last weekend was a very busy and tiring week for me and Mbok. As she had successfully sold her old house, she did a lot of cleaning up and I had the opportunity to help her with the moving and packing. What made it even more tiring was the hot weather. Ok, am not going into details but admist the chaotic atmosphere of moving and packing and unpacking at her new house, I managed to capture some photos of her mini garden at her new place. Well..just ignore the quality of the pictures taken as it was only taken from my Nokia X2 handphone.





I

Known as Daun Puding here

Mint









I only managed to take these few cos I was thought I was going to faint due to the heat that afternoon. So I just retreated indoor to enjoy nice ice-mint lemon drink prepared by Mbok. 




 Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles