Phewww!!!

Today was a deadlock situation for me, datelines to finish and I'll be on leave tomorrow to accompany mom for her errands. My boss is having this meeting tomorrow and he needed loads of input, it was a heavy task today but all done and over with. So I hope to be on leave in peace tomorrow, no phone calls or anything
emergency from the office tomorrow.


Cherry tomato salad

Made this last weekend, surprisingly this local cherry tomatoes were very sweet.  I just made a very simple salad with dash of grapeseed oil, squeeze of lemon juice, sliced shallots and black pepper.  Very refreshing on a hot day indeed!!!  

Note:  this particular entry was supposed to be out last Tuesday but the internet was chaotic that day hence a delayed entry..tsk! tsk! tsk!



Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles