Vanilla Coklat anyone?...

I just love to see both of these actors now.  As usual I miss the boat again.  The fans of Vanilla Coklat is crazy over them and seems that both Aiman Hakim and Izara Aishah is among the favourite screen couple now.  Bonus point, both are very2 young and the fact that both seem to be natural with their roles plusssssssssssss a very good chemistry between them, I am simply blown away by them. How I wish I am 20 years younger.  ****sigh****






It's a love story between a very young couple (I mean really young as both are still in college) who were practically forced to marry each other by their parents.  Initially there were loads of cat fights between them but later both began to fall in love with each other.  So the rest is history..




Watching  this drama with the heroine constantly complaining and whining and all the little arguements between them is tickling indeed.  Poor boy who has to face all those whining from her.  Such an honest interpretation of the script from both made this drama a success indeed.  Thanks to some fans out there who came up with brilliant YT such as this helps fans like me to watch it over and over again. 

Picture credit to Vanilla Coklat FB fanpage.


"Sayang,I nak you bersabar dengan apa yang menimpa kita. Dugaan untuk kasih dan sayang kita. Sebab I tahu Tuhan bersama dengan orang yang sabar. Kalau nak cakap pasal rindu, hanya Dia yang tahu betapa I rindu segala-galanya tentang you. Senyum you, ketawa you,garang you,nakal you, kuat merajuk you, sikap you yang buat I membebel...Rindu gaduh dengan you,makan dengan you...Semua.
I rindu tentang kita. I harap you pun rindu I...
kalau tak,ha jaga you. I gigit pipi you.
I miss you my burung kakak tua.
Your Aamir Ashraf ".
#Vanilla Coklat Episod 12



Photobucket




Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing this blog with us. I really appreaciated your effort to published this article.If you have time, please visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles