The time when I hate paperwork

This entry is certainly not a wordless entry afterall.  Talking about mood swing...hmmmm.    At times I enjoy my work and sometimes I simply hate it. Especially when paperwork is concerned, having to handle too many at one time and not knowing where to start. And it gets worst if the papers start to come continuously like a chain reaction.




The above picture is a normal thing for me. One week  I get to look for files and go through for some infos. And for the last 3 weeks I've been running in and out of my room to the filing room to get this file or that file.   And no, its not all in a day's work, in fact there is more to come.  The worst part is you have to dig for yesteryear infos that almost everyone has forgotten and suddenly out of the blue somebody would pop out the magic words.  You'll be spending hours searching high and low for the required information.  Consider yourself lucky if you do find it and if it is not available, you go to the next stage.  Asking around and making calls.  Another problem arises when you spend too much on the searching part and that is backlogging of other tasks.  And I'm not going into details.   Pening2...And who says making phone calls after calls is fun, it's dead tiring.   At times I do get mental block when suddenly something just comes to a halt. Hate that but that prompts you to think or act fast.  It's not easy sometimes but somewhere somehow you learn how to sort it out. But of course after getting throbbing headaches and at times it feels as if your eyes is burning...somehow my prayers were answered.



One might look like this  by the end of the day(dishevelled hair and you'll be blinking your eyes so often you start to do some little massages on the forehead and take off the glasses)   I normally would get up from my seat and get  myself a coffee fixed and relax at one corner just sipping my coffee quietly. After feeling much better after that, I would continue.

I am dead tired actually and I need a vacation....................

All pictures credit to Mr. Google.





Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
He he that sounds like me when I used to work full time years ago. I hate paper work especially filing and despatch and not meeting people. That was why I asked to be transferred to front desk so I could meet people. When stressed I drove long distance from Lutong to Luak after work just to wind off.

Those were the days...

Tapi kinek tok pun MI kekadang need to wind off, even if 'profession' dah changed he he..
Sebab ya la kekadang mok 'chill out'.

No matter what, MI believe you are someone who loves your work.

Stay cool Nur :)

Huggs
Anonymous said…
It's funny, in an age of paperless office, some info are just elusive from the system. I do face this sometimes and understand when my colleague had to dig those physical files and make calls after calls for info I need.

I like Puan Isah's idea of chillin' out :)

stay cool Nur68
Nur68 said…
Dear MI: as much as I love my job I still the paperwork thing, too much of it can be suffocating..hehe..yalah mun kamek di Miri memang kamek akan ke beach after that..I miss Miri so much..walaupun di Kuching after all these years, my heart longs to go back to Miri...

thanks for dropping by MI..hugsss...
Nur68 said…
Dear Noir

Betul kan, sepatutnya dah paperless skrg ni but it seems that paperwork is here to stay...for now...

Ya, I love her idea of MI chilling out...apart from driving quite a distance away I just love a long walk by the seaside.

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles