Accident

On the fateful and unfortunate day of May 29, 2008 I was sooooooooooooo surprised and very,very angry to find that some @#*+_!!! had left a 'beautiful' scratch to my car. Will update the picture asap. I was dumbfounded for a while and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Who wouldn't be angry, I mean there was my car, parking nicely in the middle of the staff parking lot and suddenly this sick bimbo simply reversed and scratched my car. That monster or rather the devil who did this is a pure coward. Urgggggggggggggggh....believe me, I've had enough cursing and swearing since...and every time I look at my car, I couldn't help cursing the "beautiful soul" who did it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles