Lost in Space

I smiled at myself when I typed the subject. Yessssssssss!... I was lost for a while.....where?...mmmmm...figures right?...I didn't update my blog for weeks!!! I was bogged down with so many things breathing down my neck plus to add the misery was the bad internet connections here and there. A lot of things happened since 11/5/08. Let me see, there was this reunion dinner (I'll upload the pictures later on), my weekends were filled with trips to Lundu & Sematan looking at some land up for sale (that too, I will share the pictures). I was also busy with loads of stuff in the office. I guess I have to start by uploading some pictures soon to get my teeny weeny blog going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles