Beautiful Beaches in Miri


don't know the name of this particular plant but I thought it would be nice in my blog....





Front and closer view of the restaurant, as if looking at a traditional Rumah Tinggi Melanau....

Marina Bay Resort Restaurant

Marina Bay Resort




Marina Bay Resort, I should have taken pictures of the yachts closer..hmmm...better luck next time...


Another view of Tanjong Lobang Beach

Beautiful clear blue sky

Tanjong Lobang Beach Jetty

Side view

View taken from the jetty

View of Marina Bay Resort from Tanjong Lobang Beach jetty





Tanjong Lobang Beach

Tanjong Lobang Beach

I loved this one...

Tanjong Lobang Beach

Tanjong Lobang Beach

Pulau Melayu Beach

I was in Miri from 25/6/2009 till 30/6/2009 for the Columbian Reunion Dinner. However, I'm not going to talk about the reunion yet cos I have loads of photos to sort thru first but the reunion dinner was fantastic. As usual my visit to Miri is incomplete without going to the beaches. I just love the beaches in Miri. How I wish I could have spent more time walking by the beach and watch the sun set.


Comments

Mizz Coki said…
CAntiknya beach!! OMG rasa mok gi sinun!!
Nur68 said…
Coki ..u must u know....ada lagik beach yg kamek pegi sik sempat nak ambik gambar...excited bah nanga beach..hehhehhehe....believe me Miri has long stretches of beautiful beach asal kitak tauk siney....

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles