Rantings only.

While uploading another new selection of songs for the jukebox kat sebelah tok, I guess some visitors to my blog must be wondering why Akim's version of Larut is still there. It's my favourite and after watching Aishkim duet, somehow I could sense what I thought was true, whatever, true or not, I just love what I saw and if felt right then. Anyway, both of them have a long way to go and I wish them all the best of luck.

As for tajuk kat atas tok, if some you care to go through the songs kat sebelah especially lagu Tangisan dalam Kerinduan by Farah AF2 it brings back fond memories. I was hooked to Akademi Fantasia from then onwards till now. I met a lot of new friends over the years and most of us are still in contact till now. Notably my group of Jiwang United will always be the best. Suddenly getting so sentimental nowadays la, missing some good friends especially my fellow jiwangans. I really wish to meet up with them again this year, it's been 3 years since the last gathering. Signs of ageing huh...(giggling...)I suppose so but anyway life goes on as usual and I am clueless what the future is for me out there.
I'm still smiling since last week. **wink** **wink** **wink** I'm craving for ice-cream 7 perisa la.

Comments

sally_8176 said…
yap me tooo..sis..luv them together..no other words to describe it..just love them sooo much..

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles