Al-fatihah


Bersamaan dengan 2 Syaaban 1432 Hijrah, I lost a beautiful and loving aunt (mum's first cousin)Hajah Dahlia binti Haji Sulong last night. She was 67 years old and passed away peacefully amongst all her beloved family members. Unfortunately I was not there because I just came back from the office around 7:30 pm. My sister and mom was already at Ngah's place by 5:00pm and Mom called me around 5:30 yesterday to tell me that both of them were visiting Ngah. I thought that it just a normal visit just like the usual visits that we used to do either weekly or monthly. None of us expected the worst. Whatever it is, according to sis Mona, she passed away peacefully. Terasa nyesal juak sik singgah ngagaknya last Sunday, I was suppose to send my car for washing at her place but I told myself, perhaps this week..lagikpun whenever I send my car for washing I would make it a point to bake a cake or something as buah tangan to her, as she loves to eat cakes. Unfortunately that Sunday, I did not prepare or bake anything and rasa macam sik best juak datang ngabas Ngah tangan kosong. Entahlah, terasa macam ditunggah jak bila melimpas rumah Ngah last Sunday. ****sigh**** I regret for not dropping by her house then. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles