Ramblings...

This particular entry was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but blogger.com was experiencing major problem yesterday...urghhhhh!!!

Alhamdulillah, after experiencing the hotttttttt weather the last few days, finally it rained the last two days. Seriuosly, the scorching heat bugs me a lot and I was soooooo uncomfortable. Anyway, let's just put that aside for now. I am feeling sooooooo dead lazy to update my blog, there are still some outstanding pictures in my handphone. Haih!!! bila lah nak rajin owhhh, ooo Kak Lehoddddddd, tulung berik petua camney nak rajin owh....LOL...(yah, as if la Kak Lehot yang maca blog aku tok...)kak ya tek nak,....

Orghang saghawak tengah kenak tempias Kak Lehodddddddd, nang meriah lah derio lamak ada olahan kerepak Kak Lehoddd....ok2, dah lah crita hal Kak Lehod, mun sik mok nengar kerepak Kak Lehoddd, boleh juak nengar (opss) baca jak kerepak Kak Pot Poret di sitok .  Ok, enough of Kak Lehoddd.  Been BW to my some of my favourites blog and I read about some other bloggers has decided to close their facebook.  Some have already done that, it seems they prefer blogging than facebook.  Can't blame them, I guess when it comes to ethics in general, most of us don't observe such things anymore.  Of course, you are responsible for your own comments and different people perceive things differently. Some may take it seriously and some just brush them off. And the sad thing, at times you don't realise that some parties are making fun of you for eg over some photos. In my case, I will not tag any pictures without the ownĂ©r's consent and I always warned my friends to get my consent before tagging the photos. Seriously, I've seen a 20 year old friendship just ended abruptly because of facebook. I believe that it pays to be nice to others, good deed is always rewarding and sometimes we don't realise that some blessings will just fall on your lap unconcsiously. Ada paham kah?..Hehehe.

Half year gone already, it's 1st of July and the time seems to be running fast now and in a months' time is Ramadhan.  Eeee, sik sabar eh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles