Ramblings

This was my dinner with Mbok two nights ago. Rather than patronising our favourite Mee Kolok stall or fondly known as keday mee kolok ADM (can't remember the no of his kiosk..sorryyyy) Anyway back to this outlet, it's called Hot Plate No. 23 Kubah Ria. We decided to order Nasik Ayam Penyet and was taken by surprise as it turned out to be good and simply delish!!! Except that the sambal was not spicy enough for me la, the rest was spot on!!!  As we are a bunch of cerewet species (haruslah gitu....hehehe) we tend to flock the usual favourite spot only so it was indeed refreshing to know that we have other choices after this.

Nasik Ayam Penyet Stall No 23, Hot Plate, Kubah Ria, Matang
The nice and sweet sambal.  The serving was just nice nothing too much or too little and  it cost $6.00 only
 which is reasonable and I can say very cheap (or maybe there is something cheaper than this one) but I settled for this one.

 Enough talk about food for now. Been quite nostalgic lately especially when I received hello messages from my 'kekasih lama' recently..woah!!!...what is it with you guys huh?..My guess is either you just wanna say hello after all those years and might want to know what happened to me orrrrr you may have some marital problems in hand now?..Which is which nak? At times when I look back I could only smile and shrugged my shoulder. Nah, it's not  history lesson today, ....nothing of the sort actually just that I can't help feeling nostalgic all of a sudden.  I have actually blocked him from my facebook but apparently he has other accounts and manage to knock on my facebook door again, oh! what the heck ...just couldn't be bother at all now ...too late for all those crap dude...
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles