Boss away

The boss is away on a weeks' leave and I am so damned bored. Counting the days for Ramadhan, Plus a couple of things that's been bugging me. That makes my headache getting worst....no boss around does not mean I'm free, my hands were quite full  ..as and when required I would assist those needing assistance.  But that is how it is, the support staffs are supposed to service the lecturers and students. Ayatttt!!!  so the very skema ooooo.....

That's all for now,  I've nothing much to share at the moment...TGIF! Alhamdulillah, will be busy this weekend and hopefully next week promises some refreshing news.




Again these beautiful pictures were taken from this beautiful blog.  It's my latest favourite place to feast my eyes on.  Just check it out ya!!!... 
Photobucket

Comments

HomeKreation said…
Good morning Nur cayang.... hehehe pukul 1 pagi baru nak memblogging. Meh check kek lumut yg Along buat. Ok, tak lembik pun wl pun sikda tambah tepung tp mungkin kena kurangkan butter sikit kot. My hubby loves it and me too. Rasa suji tg buat sedap & nestum yg mewangikan. Tak larat nak taip respi pepagi buta tuk, dudi2 kelak. Maceh seribu kali to you & your mum, very good recipe.
Nur68 said…
A veryy good morning to you Along..waaaa..tq for trying and alhamdulillah jadi....eeeee..best eh, happy that the recipe turns out to be ok...makinla kamek excited nak molah lagik, the texture is very moist and lemak2 kan..
HomeKreation said…
Nur cayang. Ini satu piring kuih ketupor buat Nur & emak, amacam jadi tak? Rasa nya mmg mabeles! Maceh berjuta2 setinggi gunung Santubong buat Nur & emak. Tercapai gak akhirnya hajat nak molah tuk. Puas makan buat sendiri..... hehe.
Nur68 said…
Alhamdulillah Along,

Maceh, nyaman owh.??..nasib bait Along molah ketupor, dptla tekak nelan nya, kamek MC 2 hari lepas, kenak tonsil..huhuhu....

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles