Moving?..Again?!!!........

The very first question that people will always ask you when your boss is transferred away is "Äre you following him?"..seriously?!!! I've been a secretary for the last 20 years and it never happened so far. I am not belittling my own profession here but at times I do wonder, is it necessary for the secretary to follow the boss whenever he or she is transferred? Frankly, I don't see the need for it cos imo our position is not that critical. Some may disagree but where I come from, this kind of thing is a no, no, no, peeps. I've been working in a bank, then an IT consultancy firm(both private sectors) and now with the government, I have yet to see this thing happening to me yet. However, I know that some of my friends working in the state government has gone through this. I remembered that I used to call her  and after a lapse of many years,  I managed to contact her again for one of the reunions previously and she is still with the same boss since graduating from ITM(bossnya pun dah jadi YB kinek tok). So my boss is transferred to another department, kinda of a promotion for him from Deputy Dean to Director, congrats boss!!! Me?..am not going anywhere..................yet(decision is not mine unfortunately...)I settled for whatever is here at the faculty. I love it here!!!!
Picture credit to Asia Media Content

Lain la mun boss aku tok Seth Tan, harus aku follow..........kannn???????????  Sorry lah  agik mode meruyan & masih demam dengan drama NE gik aie..(sapa2 rasa nak muntah, lap dikpun owh..ahaks..)
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles