Crazy 4 u #1







I fell in love with this couple after watching KKHH. Ironically, I did not know about their earlier films esp Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I listen to their songs but I never thought that the movie was as good as their songs, (that was before I watch the vcd). I love to sing Tujhe Dekha, Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko, Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna plus so many others. Hehehehe...gila nak?...sik juak............. I'm just so crazy with the whole thing, that I have one big box full of vcds of Hindi movies plus compilatons of their songs. Nobody in the house dares to touch them. Hahahah...so evil of me huh?...I had to ...it's so difficult to buy hindi VCDs/DVDs/CDs in Kuching nowadays. The only time I could the good ones is when I'm travelling away in KL . Tauk ajaklah, Indian population in Sarawak is sooooooooo few. Sikda juak org gago nak berbeli. Unless of course, mun org ya kedak aku la...ekkekekeke..


Credit to Kajolmania.net for all the pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles