Monday


I had vegetable soup & sambal udang for dinner last nite. Sebab masih batuk lagi, both of us just stick to these kind of menu. Halfway ada molah sambal kicap cecah dgn asam tp sik sempat nak ambik gambar...wah..mentang2 dah ada blog, semua arumbulaknya k ambik gambar...but then again, mun sik ada gambar boring juak blog aku tuk...

On my way back home last nite, I bumped into a police road block, must be something serious I suppose, cos both side of the lanes were blocked by them. Sampei rumah, told my sister about it, and she said that news was around that somebody escaped from police custody. Didn't do much after that, lepas mandi I just dozed off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles