31/8/2008

Full support from our beloved VC, Prof K and his lovely wife, Pn Dyg Mariani Left, right, left, right....



Our contingent


Pentas utama
Kumpulan Koir

Kontinjen mewakili pelbagai kaum

(After) Group Photo
Clockwise, Pauline, Djen, me, Rosmie, Yen (tunduk) Liza (back view only)

Oh tedah! dah kepak berbaris, berpicnic gik...Noor, Misi & Sarol....

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Yeyeyeyeyeye..I was involved with the merdeka celebration today at Stadium Negeri, Kuching. Was I thrilled?..Not actually though because I was rather tired after assisting my friend to teach Poco-Poco the day before at Telang Usan. Yeah! we had fun, everyone was excited. Enjoy the pictures ya.

Comments

. said…
wah kitak cekgu ngajar poco-poco owh

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles