Karma

As my fingers are tapping the keyboard, I was trying to figure out what shall I put as the subject of my posting today. Feeling a little bit disturbed this morning when I received a call from somebody just now, I began to think and recap all the things that I've been through all these years. Let me just refer that somebody as "A". When I look at it, the karma of life is doing its cycle now and obviously its payback time for "A". From the voice at the other end, I could somehow detect the uneasiness in "A's" voice. Somehow there were more words that "A" wished to tell me but I was aloof and cold. Why so? Mmmmmmmmmmm. After all these years and everything that has happened, why wouldn't I be? I still have the same respect towards "A" but things are just not the same any longer.

Years ago "A" made a decision that changed everything. His decision somehow created such a chain reaction that everybody was badly affected.

(updating in progress)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles